Welcome, I’m Kieran, a personal coach helping people navigate the beautiful sh*tstorm that is life, with a smile. The Captain’s Log is about the journey of awakening to our true nature and purpose so we can live in alignment with our unique creative spirit. (It’s also a journal I created to help people get focused on what matters.) Want to know more? Feel free to contact me below. Read more…
3 Months Coaching (6 Sessions) + New Professional Website.
WHO IS THIS FOR? Budding solopreneurs types (yoga teachers, creatives, coaches etc.) who want clarity on their vision/message/niche and want to package all of that in a professional website so they can directly connect with their people and grow their business.
- Three months (6 sessions) 1-1 coaching to help you:
- Get clarity on what you are about: your core values, message, offering etc
- Get a solid understanding of your shadow/unconscious self AND your higher/creative spirit Self so you can tell the two apart and follow the one who wants you to live your best life.
- Stop procrastinating, take effective action and maintain a positive mindset.
- Value: €360.
Use your new found wisdom to present yourself to the world via a professional website that will allow you to directly connect with your audience and showcase what you are about/offering. With your input I will:
- Design and build a professional website with basic logo.
- Mentor/train you on how to easily maintain/manage/grow the website in the future.
- Integrate a newsletter
- Website build value: €500+
- Training €100 – €150+
- Free hosting for the first year. Value €100 – €150+
WHO AM I?
Hi, I’m Kieran…
a qualified co-active coach passionate about helping people get back in touch with their creative spirit and create the life they want. I’m also a software developer with over a decade of experience building large scale corporate and commercial apps and websites. I’ve built websites for ABC Australia, Kew.org and The Man Booker Prize and many more. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kieranbutler